Fees For Service Are:
- $125/session for a standard 50-minute therapy session.
- $175 for an initial 50-minute intake session (includes cost for initial paperwork and processing.)
- $60 / 30 minutes for each 30-minute period beyond the initial session time, for longer sessions.
Modes of Payment for Services
- Credit card payment is preferred, by means of an online payment service. You will be asked for your credit card at the time of your first session.
- Cash or check are also accepted for clients receiving in-person services at the office.
- LDS bishops can be billed for sessions (all or in part, based on the bishop's authorization.) You will need to sign a release of information, and the bishop will need to verify payment, in order to use this payment option.
- For clients with third-party payers, copays are collected at time of service; then the third party will be billed. Client is responsible for providing contact information, and is responsible for any balance unpaid.
Late Cancellation / No Show Charge
- A $60 charge will be applied in the event that a client does no-shows a scheduled appointment, or gives less than 24 hours notice for cancellation.
- This charge may in some cases be waived, at the discretion of the therapist, based on severe extenuating circumstances or other factors.
- The charge must be paid at or before the beginning of the next scheduled session, in order for services to continue.
- The reason for the 24-hour policy is to accomodate the needs of other clients, giving sufficient time to readjust schedules.
- Blue Cross and Aetna are the two insurance carriers that we are approved providers for. We may be able to bill for counseling services, for clients with those insurance plans - depending on your particular plan and coverage. (NOTE: We are not currently accepting EAP payment.)
- Check with your insurance provider in advance, to check your benefits, and to learn what your copay and deductible are, as you will need to pay your portion at time of service.
- Those with insurance plans other than Blue Cross or Aetna can request a receipt they can submit to their insurance company for reimbursement.
- You are also welcome to use your HSA card to pay for services. This is an option many clients use, to access HSA benefits in the payment process.
- Contact Steve Wrigley, who does our weekly billing, if you need an invoice, superbill, or other billing resources. Steve can be reached at 801-598-3894, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.